The Lehigh Limited will leave the historic Hoboken Terminal on August 24, 2013, stop to pick up passengers at Newark Penn Station, and continue to Bethlehem, PA. Passengers will get off the train just west of Bethlehem and have an hour and a half break to eat at the Norfolk Southern piggyback terminal, where catering will be set up in tents. The trip will depart from Bethlehem, stop at Newark Broad Street Station, and end back at Hoboken Terminal.
Additional snacks and M&E merchandise will also be available in the Birken, which is our snack car & gift shop.
For Coach Class and Deluxe Coach Class passengers, refreshments (including breakfast items, snacks, coffee, and other soft drinks) will be available for purchase on board in the Birken, which is our snack car & gift shop. Deluxe First Class, Bedroom Suite, and First Class passengers will have these items included in their ticket price and served to them in their seats.
DISCLAIMERS / SPECIAL NOTES
- This trip will not be handicap accessible. Historic and antiquated rail passenger equipment, like that used on this excursion, is exempt from ADA regulations under U.S. Code: Title 42: Section 12184. The passenger cars and station facilities used on this excursion were constructed before disability accessibility laws were adopted. Platforms, boarding areas, stairs, step-stools, seating, and especially doorways, passageways, aisles, and onboard restrooms may not accomodate all passengers. We will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate differently abled passengers who desire to ride this train.
- There are no refunds for tickets for any reason.
- The Morristown & Erie, Norfolk Southern, and/or NJ Transit assume no liability for trip delays or missed connections.
- The Morristown & Erie, Norfolk Southern, and/or NJ Transit reserve the right to change equipment or consist order at any time without notice.
- If you desire seats with another party, please book them at the same time. We cannot guarantee that you will be able to be placed next to another group if tickets aren't booked together.
- Trip will run rain or shine.
- Solicitations are strictly prohibited on the trip.
- The Morristown & Erie Railway reserves the right to refuse passage (with full refund) to anyone for any reason.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in any trains, in any stations, and on any platforms. Violators are subject to fine.